Monday, August 30, 2010

Cole's First Day of PreK

Cole was old enough to go to Kindergarten...barely.  So we decided that it would be best to have him wait a year and be one of the older kids in his class...for both short and longterm benefits.
I had big plans for him to attend COP's Kindergarten Readiness program, and once we learned we were moving I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get him into a similar program.  The only thing less appealing than sending him on to Kindergarten was him spending the entire year home with me!  Yikes!  But luckily I'd already scoped out a preschool online, so when Shayne accepted his job offer, I had three days to meet the application deadline.  I was told the class took about 20 kids and we got the 18th spot.




The greatest thing about having a little brother in a stroller is getting to ride the elevator...and pushing the buttons!



Signing himself in...




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: