Friday, December 4, 2009

We Need a Little Christmas!

Cole stayed home sick from school on Friday, even though he probably could've gone. We thought it was going to snow (much ado about nothing) and I kept him home with me for the second day in a row to make sure he was fully recovered from his little stomach bug. Our big tree downstairs had been sitting dark and empty for four days so I decided we needed to get it done. It was a big job, but I learned there's nothing like an enthusiastic four year old practically juggling glass ornaments to keep you going! We got it done with only a few breaks: one for the 10 minute snow flurry and once when he asked me to dance to a song on Wynona's christmas album. And there was only one broken ornament that was easily repairable!

Our fully trimmed Santa tree!

0 comments: