Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Alamo

Travis studied Texas History this year in First Grade, so we'd take a Spring Break daytrip down to San Antonio to The Alamo.
My little Texan History buff in front...

Waiting patiently in the loooooooong line...

A pic of the whole family. Funny story...I unwittingly asked an Amish boy standing in line with his family behind us to take this picture. I wasn't thinking (obviously) and I think his mother was horrified. But I think he did a pretty good job for someone who's never used a camera before. Shayne said that was the wildest thing he would do on his Spring Break and would have something to tell all his friends.

It was Travis' idea to bring his coonskin hat from home so he could wear it for a picture. Not many of the pictures from inside turned out very well. But I thought this was so cute.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: